Book GB:- Permaculture: A Designers' Manual - Bill Mollison

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
[h=3]Book GB:- Permaculture: A Designers' Manual[/h]

Hello , I've been speaking with the importer of this book which I am advised it is the Best Single book to purchase on all things permacultre , it is quite pricey but I have managed to secure the following deal.

5 books Purchased = 20% Discount ( Free Postage+Packaging ) £56.00

10 books Purchase = 25% Discount ( Free Postage+Packaging ) £52.50

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/0908 ... d_i=468294

I am going to run this Group Buy on several Forums as I think the interest will be varied and I do appreciate its a major Investment for a single large Manual.

I hope this will be of interest to some , so please let me know your interest below.

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
I have a copy of this book, £50 odd quid might seem steep but there is a wealth of information and ideas in it. I think anyone who has enjoyed Seymour's 'The Complete Book of Self-Sufficiency' will certainly appreciate it.

:)

Rigel

Aug 6, 2010
maidenhead
Hey TeeDee, Put my name down for this. Sounds like it could have a good resale value should I not like it. Thanks!

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Ok , another bump for this , I'll be looking at the total numbers in the new year and then notify interested parties if its going ahead or not.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE