Blades of glory?

B

bushboy1

i have i nice new blade and i cant sorry NO WAY CAN I make the handle, so if anyone wants the project, i will pay? i will send my blade so some knid sir (and a woman) can make me a nice handle?

bushboy1 (i am ashamed of myself:()

The Cumbrian

Nov 10, 2007
The Rainy Side of the Lakes.
i have i nice new blade and i cant sorry NO WAY CAN I make the handle, so if anyone wants the project, i will pay? i will send my blade so some knid sir (and a woman) can make me a nice handle?

bushboy1 (i am ashamed of myself:()

If you want something beautiful, then get an expert to make it for you. If you want something to use, that fits your hand perfectly and that you can modify to your personal preferences then make it yourself.
I've handled two knives now, neither of which are beauty queens, but they both fit my hand. The great thing is that they'll always be a work in progress; if I ever get to use them for days or weeks at a stretch, and something starts to rub, I'll have no qualms about sanding that bit off.

Cheers, Michael.

DaveBromley

May 17, 2010
Manchester, England
What he said!!

I have made my first knife from scrath and the worst that can happen is that you goose it up and can then send it on to someone to be fixed but at least have a go at it yourself. Even if it aint the prettiest knife youve ever seen it will be YOURS!!

Dave

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE