Blacks of Greenock Vintage ' YUKON ' canvas pack pic heavy

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Old Skool for new school.....
depa8uma.jpg

e5ejemy6.jpg

No rips tears snags, some marking and generally vintage grubby. Been on a couple of recent camps.

The only thing I will trade for is a karrimor predator SF 45 with pouches, preferance given for one with one or two of these side pouches
6u2uqege.jpg

I'm not bothered abaht marks, small snags, soiling etc. Just nothing major

I am offering to send this for approval first. If not happy then simply return.

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Good luck with what your after mate.:) I love this sack. I know if I had the predictor I'd swap it straight up !!

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
If you do end up buying one chissler and you still want to trade your Yukon let me know what your after and ill see what i can find :)

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
I have one of the 'Blacks of Greenock' heavy canvas wash bowls (1950's) :)...inherited from an old (and great) friend when he passed away and I bet it will outlive me ;)

Canvas is cool :cool:

kawasemi

Gasparo

Tenderfoot
Jan 13, 2013
Cardiff
Chiseller, I don't have a Karrimor Pred. to offer however, could any of these come in handy?

-Nitecore D11 V2
-Plastimo/Firefly hand bearing compass with Swiss Tritium in mils/degrees
-Victorinox Safari Trooper rare model from the 90s like new
-WWII US canvas gaiters

I have a few items including the above up for trade after a kit upgrade, I know it's not what you asked for but thought there's no harm in trying. I got the Nitecore in November and it's only been out to Brecon with me twice, tried and tested. Let me know if you fancy any of these for your Yukon.

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Thanks for asking, the trooper looks a great tool. Sadly I'm covered for all on your list apart from the trooper. Cheers.

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Moving to the for sale section shortly with updated pics, condition etc. Will be priced at £115 with possible px an option. Cheers
qujeze5a.jpg

Will include sheepskin roll for full price.

Gasparo

Tenderfoot
Jan 13, 2013
Cardiff
Still like the look of this pack, I did send a PM with a second offer but didn't get a reply, will be wathcing when it goes up for sale.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE