Black Ripstop Nylon Waterproof Stuff Sacks

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
I have decided to have a go at making some more stuff sacks - this time in Black Ripstop Nylon (PU Coated).

I am not currently a 'maker', however, dependent upon feedback, and interest, I may well upgrade (to be within the bounds of the rules etc.)

Features:

Square Bottom (to maximise volume)

ALL seams are Flat Felled

Reinforced eyelet closure for maximum strength

'Comms Cord' drawcord

Available in 5 standard sizes

Custom sizes available (please contact me to discuss your requirements)

Sizes and volume are as follows (WxDxH inches):

X Small - 4" x 4" x 8" (2.1L)
Small - 5" x 5" x 10" (4.1 L)
Medium - 6" x 6" x 12" (7.1L)
Large - 7" x 7" x 14" (11.2L)
X Large - 8" x 8" x 16" (16.8L)

Priced to include UK delivery via RM 1st class. Buyer picks up the tab for the PP fees.

The seams are not taped, and no guarantee will be given on the waterproofness of any seams.

Please note that I do not hold any stock. All items will be made to order, and could take me up to 4-5 days dependent on family/work commitments etc.

The sack in the images is the medium size one.

Feel free to ask any questions etc, I shall do my best to answer promptly and accurately :)

Priced as follows:

XS - £6.50
S - £7.00
M - £7.50
L - £8.00
XL - £8.50

211111-018.jpg211111-020.jpg211111-021.jpg211111-023.jpg

Last edited:

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
hi mate i hope all is well, in the thread title is says waterproof stuff sacks, if you have not sealed the seem's how are they waterproof?
or am i missing something.

Last edited:
Hi Lee, you raise a very valid point. However, by the very nature of the traditional draw cord closure they are not waterproof - that would require a roll top with a QR buckle.

I left the seam sealant out on purpose as some folk would deem it not necessary and others the opposite.

The material is waterproof, but maybe the title should be changed to water repellant or water resistant.

A good point. I shall look into it further. :)

This post was brought to you courtesy of an Apple mobile device.

Which, in a nutshell, means it might take longer for me to reply or get back to you as I am on the move…

That last bit was my new sig, apologies that it looked like I was being flippant in my post! I've changed it now. Lol.

------------------------------------------

This post was brought to you courtesy of an Apple mobile device.

Which, in a nutshell, means it might take longer for me to reply or get back to you as I am on the move…

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
ahh i see mate, as you have made a vaild point, that even if the seem's were sealed, it still would not be waterproof because of the drawstring closure, so i can see what you said it mate, maybe water resistant, as you don't have the rolling tops.
take care
lee.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE