Withdrawn Bison Bushcraft Nessmuk Sack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
Evening folks.

A blast from the past for sale.

Bison Bushcraft Nessmuk Sack

These packs were originally made for Roger at Bison Bushcraft by Frost River. This particular example is in MINT condition. No damage, no marks, no weird smells, leather is spotless, canvas is spotless, even the rivets have a lovely patina on them but absolutely no Verdigris.

Basically this as new as you could get these days as they have not been made for ages.

Price includes paypal fees and special delivery to a UK address, fully insured - £220 please.

Thanks for looking.

K

Attachments

• DSCI2463.JPG
    DSCI2463.JPG
    302.4 KB · Views: 70
  • DSCI2464.JPG
    DSCI2464.JPG
    327.4 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Reactions: CLEM

Roger

Forager
Sep 7, 2004
Sussex
Good for you, I was almost tempted to buy it back as I never got to keep one. The previous Frost River company went under whilst we were dealing with them and we never got our last batch of those and the bushcraft pack in.

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
Cheers Roger. The current version by the 'new' Frost River is not as good either. They have 'cheaped out' on the shoulder straps and reduced the amount of riveting at key strength points.

Billy-o

Native
Apr 19, 2018
Canada
The previous Frost River company went under whilst we were dealing with them and we never got our last batch of those and the bushcraft pack in.
Huh! Didn't know there'd been a shift in ownership .. .though I did notice their prices had jumped a lot when I went to buy a Scoutmaster a year (or a bit more) back.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE