Bison Bushcraft knives

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Yohny

Tenderfoot
Jul 13, 2005
Thanet, Kent
HI all - after using an assortment of "generic" sheath knives over the years (as well as my own feeble attempt of knife making, modifying an old butchers knife with antler handle), I decided in April to order a "bushcraft" knife from Roger Harrington. He has a huge waiting list, which is a good testament in itself, but while waiting in anticipation, I wonder if any members have had experience with one of his knives. Any reviews? Be interesting to see what other members might think.
Cheers

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
Yohny,

I have fiddled with a few bison knives and I think they're lovely!

Well made, lovely to look at, comfy in my hand (even though I have tried a few models) and I will be ordering one in a month or so myself to accompany my Gene Ingram, BFK and future Woodlore purchase.

Joe

Jan 15, 2005
wantage
Got a bushmans pal, which is a lovely little tool. Bought mine at the billing LR show. Might be worth checking the show's that roger goes to, to pick one up there and then.....

P

paul thomas

You will be getting a good knife whichever one you order.I already have the Bushcraft and the Woodcraft and hope to collect the Forester I have on order when Igo to the Wilderness gathering.Would not waste my money if the knives were not anygood.Hope you enjoy owning one.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE