Bison Bush Shirt XXL

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TROOPER

Aug 17, 2009
essex
I have finally made my mind up aboout this, after a lot of dilliberation i am going to sell or swap my XXL BISON BUSH SHIRT. STRAIGHT SWAP FOR A GREEN SWANN BUSHSHIRT XXL IN NEW CONDITION, OR SELL FOR £140 OR SENSIBLE OFFER THEREABOUTS SO I CAN BUY MESELF ONE.

This is under a year old, was purchased on the 23/02/2010 and has been worn out in the woods twice as i just can't get on with it, i was hoping to be patriotic and bought this instesd of a Swanndri Bushshirt as i prefer the Bison shirts to the Swanni ones, but this is just not long enough, and as i have a ventile smock for milder weather wanted this to go under my Swazi Tahr for winter use, but it just does'nt work. So here's the deal i am prepared to do a straight swap for a new or nearly new XXL Swanni Bushshirt or sell it to be able to buy one. The Bison Bushshirt costs £195.00 so i'm looking for offers aroud £140. please read blurb below, if you want to look at it go to www.bisonbushcraft.co.uk/page27/page27html and PM me if you are interested.

Cheers Troop

Bison Bush Shirt
The Bush Shirt is made from the finest Islay Tweed and lined with luxurious cotton moleskin. It features a hood (moleskin lined), two breast pockets, a hand warmer pocket (moleskin lined), a drawstring hem, and lace up neck placket with an antler button/tab top fastening.
We have found this to be a perfect top to use as an outer layer/coat or as a jumper in colder weather with its over head/pullover design. The hood adds to the warmth where needed preventing heat loss through the top of your head. The raglan sleeve cut makes for a comfortable and flexible shape to the Bush Shirt and the draw cord hem helps to keep out draughts.
The Lowland tweed has great weather turning attributes and the colours woven into the pattern give you a subdued natural appearance allowing you to blend into your natural surroundings without the use of military style camouflage. This truly is a warm, flexible and comfortable wilderness jacket.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE