Binocular Strap

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Made myself a nice new neck strap for my binoculars today as i was fed up, especially with the larger 12x50's, of having the pathetically narrow and useless strap that is supplied, keep digging into my neck.

DSCN1708bw.jpg

So out with the pig leather it was, the strap pictured is made with a pig leather upper & with pig suede lower section, so it grips my shirt/jacket, the nylon strapping is the one that was originally supplied with my Bins, so i cut in half and then stitched it into the new, far more tactile and indeed, comfortable neck strap, best bit is, as the strap ages, it will take on a wonderful lustre from skin oils and general wear, tear and dirt, the strap is so comfortable, that i made another couple to go with two further pairs of bins i own and after Christmas, i think another couple will need to be made to go on my SLR camera and Spotting Scope.

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Cheers chaps

But I did snigger when I saw your post title from your blog on my rss feed. Childish i know :p

Thats why i put silly or dual meaning titles on there, gets people reading it and hopefully gives a laugh at the same time:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE