Billy can cover

beenn

Banned
Nov 16, 2009
South Wales
Does anyone know where i can get a cover for my 12cm zebra billy can? I dont have the skill to make one myself and i'm abit skint at the moment but i want a cover for it as i dont like having it loose in my bag with other heave kit.

beenn

Banned
Nov 16, 2009
South Wales
I have a pouch the same size and it does not fit because of the bail arm, i was thinking of changing it to the break cable but don't know how to so i'm lost for ideas

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
They're dead easy to make Ben and no bother to sew by hand.

Just cut a circle 14cm in diameter, then work out the circumference

For a 14cm circle the radius is 7cm, so it's 2x3.14(pi)x7 = 43.96cm

Decide how tall you want it allowing for a channel at the top to put a drawstring in

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I have a pouch the same size and it does not fit because of the bail arm, i was thinking of changing it to the break cable but don't know how to so i'm lost for ideas

Just take off the bail arm and thread the cable through, attach an electrical choc box on the end and you're good to go

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
will give this ago, just one question, whats a choc box ? :D

One of those little brass connectors usually covered in plastic, just hack off the plastic with a blade, put some super glue in the threads before you tighten them up, then file off the screw heads and you're done.

EDIT:

Found a piccy in my p'bucket ..

terminal.jpg

beenn

Banned
Nov 16, 2009
South Wales
One of those little brass connectors usually covered in plastic, just hack off the plastic with a blade, put some super glue in the threads before you tighten them up, then file off the screw heads and you're done.

EDIT:

Found a piccy in my p'bucket ..

terminal.jpg

Cheers Rich, will give this ago soon :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE