Billingham and Macpac

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

StJon

Nomad
May 25, 2006
Largs
Since I got rid of my 35mm gear I've no use for this and I know there a few into photography here,
Billinghan 335 Camera Bag Good Condition £100 plus p&p
from their site
"The main compartment now includes four extra full depth pockets. The single, straight-path zip top opening is retained but has now been reprofiled, so that it is possible for the zip panels to lie out of the way behind the inside pockets, to form the Billingham TukTop. In use the zip can remain open and equipment kept out of sight and protected with the main flap. The simple straight zip path ensures long, trouble-free life.
The adjustable Delta shoulder sling comes complete with a leather and neoprene SP15 shoulder pad.
An 8-15 and 9-18 Superflex, together with a Flap are included."
Also
Since I got my Kifaru and pockets this is surplice to requirements
Macpac Torlesse 60 size 3 VG Condition £80 plus p&p
from their site
AirFlo™ Flexi-fit™ load-carrying system
Pivotal hip belt for ultimate freedom of movement
Three-way access - top, bottom and unique front opening for convenience and ease of use
Generous storage - lid and underlid pockets (for valuables) and side water bottle pockets
Unique double front pockets for fast, easy access
Fully featured - overload extension, front daisy chain, ice axe loops, hydration port, side and base compression straps
Zip-away divider helps manage internal space and organisation
420D Nylon outer - lightweight, strong and highly weather resistant
review at http://www.outdoorsmagic.com/news/article/mps/exp/1/uan/4060

DSCN0857.jpg

DSCN0858.jpg

DSCN0859.jpg

DSCN0860.jpg

DSCN0862.jpg

DSCN0863.jpg

DSCN0865.jpg

thanks fro looking
jon

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE