Bigger than 3".

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
"Weapons"?!? oh no...these are items of cultural and historic interest ;)

I consider them to be a better alternative than Three ascending flying ducks to be placed on a wall. :)

For decorative purposes only I assure you.

Unless I create a Pell of course.

Last edited:

Broch

Life Member
Jan 18, 2009
Mid Wales
www.mont-hmg.co.uk
I can imaging. I've often wondered what happens to the energy if you miss your target with those things. It's always looked like the kind of thing where the probability of self-harm is greater than the probability of damaging the target to me.

Reactions: TeeDee

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
I can imaging. I've often wondered what happens to the energy if you miss your target with those things. It's always looked like the kind of thing where the probability of self-harm is greater than the probability of damaging the target to me.

After ' playing ' with them and even although some of them are what I would class as moderately light - the amount of kinetic energy you are obviously putting into it , at arms reach whilst potentially off center in terms of c.o.g of bodyweight - Its quite easy to be off point and over swing.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE