Big Belt Pouch

Shambling Shaman

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 1, 2006
In The Wild
www.mindsetcentral.com
S10 respirator pouch?
or
Bespoke

It would all depend, theres the German webbing system can be worn on the belt or back?

Some cycle bum bag are large and when you say a trangia I guess you mean a trangia burner?

Mastino

Settler
Mar 8, 2006
Netherlands
Probably the s10 will be smallish. I'm a big fan of the finnish respirator bags (imo Endicotts has them). It's nog a belt pouch bu a nice bit of kit

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
I can't see that you would want all that in a belt pouch - 4lb of metal and liquid hanging of your belt is a lot!

Red

Melonfish

Jan 8, 2009
Warrington, UK
24hr ration pouch m8. holds a whole 24hr british army ration box!
currently being sold on mean and green as arktis resi pouches but turns out to be mis-labeled. (i did tell em but they're still selling them like that)
biggest pouch i've seen really after that your looking at small bags or perhaps "bread bags"
pete

True - would be best to have a yolk system (imo)

Which I do :)

24hr ration pouch m8. holds a whole 24hr british army ration box!
currently being sold on mean and green as arktis resi pouches but turns out to be mis-labeled. (i did tell em but they're still selling them like that)
biggest pouch i've seen really after that your looking at small bags or perhaps "bread bags"
pete

I see it. They call it a bag, not a pouch too. Let's hope it's mislabelled, not just got the wrong photo.

Melonfish

Jan 8, 2009
Warrington, UK
it is mislabled because i ordered one. i now have a 24hr ration pack bag stuck around the house doing nothing because i wanted a resi pouch :(

i'm sure i'll find a use for it someday...
pete

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE