Best nights sleep in ages.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

addo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 8, 2006
Derbyshire
Tried out my new underblanket last night on a chilly eve, stars out and all that, and had the best nights sleep camping yet.

Oct_2021_007.sized.jpg

The wood I was in is full of deer and there were eyes glowing in the dark, all around. Good job I had the wiskey as it feeeked me out at first, specially when the males started a rutting. my mate fell asleep while this was goin on. He kipped in a fishing shelter and bivi, in front of the fire, quite cosy.

Oct_2021_005.sized.jpg

We got there in the dark, so the morning was a bit of a surprise.

Oct_2021_012.sized.jpg

Bacon, egg, banock and brew.

Oct_2021_006.sized.jpg

Oct_2021_011.sized.jpg

That sunrise was nice.

Oct_2021_009.sized.jpg

:)

Brian

Settler
Nov 6, 2003
Saltburn
Looks great addo,
the early morning picture is brilliant. Have you done any tracking since the Bushmoot mate,

Brian

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
Love the look of that fishing bivvy.....That is a great photo of the sun comming through the trees....Underblankets are great, arn't they....

SOAR

Jan 21, 2007
cheshire
Looks like you had a great time fella I really like those sunrise pics, I bet it was a surprise getting there in the dark, then waking up to that view. Hows the leg by the way?.

Simon.

addo

Feb 8, 2006
Derbyshire
Looks great addo,
the early morning picture is brilliant. Have you done any tracking since the Bushmoot mate,

Brian

Not seriously, just trying to follow rabbits and badger. Think im going to have to spend some more money on a course, but the good lady will have to be won round first.

Simon, The legs doing good thanks. This weekend was a bit of a test, and seems to have gone well, so with the warm nights sleep as well, looking forward to middlewood.

Cheers :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE