Berghaus Vulcan

Nat

Sep 4, 2007
York, North Yorkshire
I am looking to swap my Berghaus Vulcan with side pockets and straps for a Karrimor SF45 with side pouches.
The vulcan is slightly faded, some marks here and there but in overall good condition, i'll even throw in a spare pair of day sack straps.
It's Size 3 = 5'8'' - 5'11''
Reason being i have decided it's too big, i've been issued with a brand spanking new bergan :D so it's surplus to requirements.

sapper1

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 3, 2008
swansea
Hey Nat, I got shot of my vulcan for the same reason (too big) and got a sabre 45.After using it I also shifted that to get a sabre 75 ,reason being it was just that little bit too small without the pockets.The 75 is perfect without the pockets but still has the extra capacity if needed by adding the pockets.
Have a look at the 75 before making a final decision.

Toots

Aug 22, 2005
Sutton in Craven, North Yorkshire
I have a SF 45 in good condition that I could swap, the PLCE side pockets I have are a bit faded and old though. PM me if interested. Would be ideal as I feel the need for a larger pack at the moment.

Edit:-
Didn't do my homework here (or read properly), and at 6'2" this pack would be too short in the back for me. Sorry. Good luck in finding a trade.

Nat

Sep 4, 2007
York, North Yorkshire
Straight swap for a Sabre 45 with side pouches, doesn't matter about a yoke, any age considered, preferably OD or OG whichever way you swing :nana:

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
I'm thinking seriously about this Nat.

I've a sabre 45 with pockets in mint condition but need a bigger pack to take my bag,beer,other gear,beer and shelter.
Oh and did I mention beer:D

Tom.

Care to talk via pm?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE