Wanted Benchmade Griptilian

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

gra_farmer

Mar 29, 2016
Kent
Looking for a benchmade griptilian, ideally the full sized models, plain edge, no serrations. Any condition welcome, just interested in trying one out.

Cheers Gra

alphaburner

Jan 17, 2014
Cork, Ireland
Can’t help you with a 2nd hand one but I just bought a new S30v, sheepsfoot, non-hollow grind 550-1 for €132 from knivesandtools which I thought was a very decent price.

gra_farmer

Mar 29, 2016
Kent
Can’t help you with a 2nd hand one but I just bought a new S30v, sheepsfoot, non-hollow grind 550-1 for €132 from knivesandtools which I thought was a very decent price.
Yes I noticed that, I was thinking about getting that one before brexit at £105, but kind of missed the boat. Maybe a relook is required, cheers Gra

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
If you send me your address again, you can have a couple of weeks with my old and battered 551. It got hooked from my pocket while clambering through brash piles and only turned up about 3 weeks later when we were smashing the piles down with chainsaws. If it hadn’t been on a bright orange lanyard I’d have missed it, but suddenly there was a flash of orange fibre and a knife with a fairly damaged handle appeared. It’s been mended with Sugru and there’s still a chip in the blade.

Reactions: gra_farmer

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE