Benbo Trekker Tripod

juttle

Nomad
Feb 27, 2012
Devon
THIS ITEM IS NOW WITHDRAWN

Hi, All,

This tripod is supposed to be one of the very best nature and wildlife tripods available. Until you get used to it it's like wrestling with a new born giraffe just to get the thing in an upright position! Once you master it, however, it can get in more positions than a juvenile russian gymnast!

When I used to get out and about, the Benbo supported my Canon 5D and 70 - 200 "L" Series lens, which was the lens I got most use out of, without any signs of a shake or tremor. The only tremors I noticed were entirely of my own making.

benbo1.jpg
[/IMG]

It comes complete with the Benbo ball and socket head.

benbo2.jpg
[/IMG]

I don't know which version it is, mk 1. 2, etc, but it's the one with the hook on the opposite end of the bar to the head. This hook was a feature of one of the later models, but I've no idea which!

benbo3.jpg
[/IMG]

Conditionwise, it's pretty good, not having had a great deal of use and being left in its bag more often than not.

benbo4.jpg
[/IMG]

It comes in a Benbo bag which I haven't bothered to photograph, as a bag's a bag, etc, and anyway, it's a bit battered as most of the time it was to be found in the back of my well hammered landrover!

What am I after? Well, as I don't get out as much as I used to, I don't need much in the outdoorsie line, but I could do with a Carpenters Axe...

I'm open to offers, of course, so wadderyougottt?

Last edited:

juttle

Nomad
Feb 27, 2012
Devon
They usually go for around £60.00 - £70.00 delivered on e-bay, which is around the price of a wetterlings carpenters axe, so I suppose that would be about right!

juttle

Nomad
Feb 27, 2012
Devon
A quick weekend bump. I'm guessing that nobody wants it...

Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to e-bay we go...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE