Bearpaw Wilderness Designs La Garita Tarp Tent and Glo-Toob Lithium

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
Up for grabs here we have a new BPWD La Garita 2 tarp tent. 522g of very packable 30d 1.1oz silnylon (1.3oz finished weight) loveliness thats never been out of the stuffsack. I have too many tents and this has never seen the outdoors. Uses walking poles to erect. Has the excellent line lok 3s for quick tensioning and a hank of orange guy is included from bear paw. Cost me £130 with delivery and customs from the states. Looking for £110 delivered via bank transfer or £115 via paypal.

All the guff and a video can be found on their site http://www.bearpawwd.com/tents_tarps/lagarita.html

Also got a glo tube lithium which put me back £50. doesent have the 10,000 foot depth rated cap but im assuming your not going all Jaques Cousteau. Normal clicky top is waterproof. lots of modes including high,low,fast strobe,slow strobe,pulse,sos etc etc. no instructions but basically turn it on for sixseconds then off and on again to cycle through modes. remembers the last mode used. includes lanyard. £25 posted via bank transfer or £27 via paypal

Not looking for trades unless you have some rab expedition down booties or 30" easton snow shoes.

I wont be reducing prices so its off to ebay if they dont sell

Cheers
Paul

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE