BCB Titanium cookware

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tedw

Settler
Sep 3, 2003
Cambridgeshire, UK
BCB are selling some titanium cookware on E-Bay. I queried the sizes and got this reply:

"The Large Titanium Saucepan is 5.5" in diameter & approx 2.5" deep with the handles approx. 3.5" long.
The Small Titanium Saucepan is 5" in diameter & approx. 2" deep with the handles approx. 3.5" long.
The Titanium Cup is 4.5" in diameter & approx. 1.75" deep with the handle approx. 2" long."

johnboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 2, 2003
Hamilton NZ
www.facebook.com
Hi,

We found out that the TI cookware BCB are selling on ebay was in fact old stock, and not to good a deal.

The whole thread can be followed on the wanted forum look under the stainless steel mug question.

Cheers

John

tedw

Settler
Sep 3, 2003
Cambridgeshire, UK
The E-bay sales on these have expired, but if anybody's interested it may be worth contacting this chap:

Christopher Brooke, Leisure Sales

BCB International Ltd, Clydesmuir Rd Industrial Estate, Cardiff, CF24 2QS, UK
Tel +44(0) 2920 433700 Fax +44(0) 2920 433701

www.bcbin.com & www.ngoaid.com

He was helpful to me, and if they still have some of these items in stock he might be able to sell them to you. I got in touch with him via the E-bay route, so that might be the best bet.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE