Bark River Liten Bror & Imp, Arktis Smock, Northface Bionic Vest

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Highbinder

Jul 11, 2010
Under a tree
Hey guys,

Need to get rid of some stuff to help pay for a medical bill so unfortunately these need to go! I'd like cash sales but I'll consider partial trades as I really need the money. Things I'd like for the trade would be a Mora #1, a bugnetted hammock (a blackbird would be awesome ;)), silnylon tarp.

Liten Bror, stablized camel bone scales £150
Imp, olive wood scales £100
Or both together £210

Just got them back from the Spa, the Imp has been totally replaced as there was a fault with the scales, and the Liten Bror has been reground to have a full height convex grind.

They have not been used since getting them back, still have their factory grinds and can be considered as new (with the only exception being the LB's sheath which has some wear)

Excuse the photos, I only have a sports camera and it sucks at anything remotely close to macro shots ;)

Liten bror:

litenbror4.jpg

litenbror3.jpg

litenbror2.jpg

litenbror1.jpg

Imp:

imp3.jpg

imp2.jpg

imp1.jpg

Arktis Smock £100
Northface bionic vest £50

Arktis poly cotton smock jacket, with waterproof drop liner. Sized as Medium, 38"-40"

Oversized buttons, four outer pockets, two zippered breast pockets, zippered inside breast pocket, wire hood, velcro cuffs. Lighter weight than the older camoflage models.

Very good condition, no tears, no burns, no wear spots. Worn briefly over the winter.

smock.jpg

No pics of the bionic vest, can provide if necessary. In black and also in medium.

Please PM me, or email directly at myname@gmail.com :)

Highbinder

Jul 11, 2010
Under a tree
Okay guys, bump and price reduction. Happy to accept offers if you think the items are priced too high, and I'll consider any partial trades just PM!

Liten Bror £130
Imp £80
Both together £180
Arktis smock £80
Bionic vest £40

WoodMan

Forager
Jan 18, 2008
Norfolk
I have one of those Arktis/Country Covers smocks and it is the best coat that I have ever owned. I wear it almost every day in the winter and wash it frequently. Whoever buys that is going to get a bargain, if it was larger I would buy it myself as a spare. Glyn.

Highbinder

Jul 11, 2010
Under a tree
I have one of those Arktis/Country Covers smocks and it is the best coat that I have ever owned. I wear it almost every day in the winter and wash it frequently. Whoever buys that is going to get a bargain, if it was larger I would buy it myself as a spare. Glyn.

Thanks for the positive comment mate. I'd definately keep hold of it if I still lived in the UK but it's just OTT for the weather in Spain!

Highbinder

Jul 11, 2010
Under a tree
Okay last reductions for the time being. If there are no takers I'll relist at a later date :) Also.. temptation has taken me so I'm going to hold on to the Imp myself I think!

Liten Bror: £115
Arktis Smock: £75

Highbinder

Jul 11, 2010
Under a tree
Okay, update..

Liten Bror: £115
Imp: Withdrawn
Smock: Sold pending payment
Vest: On hold pending payment

C'mon no one want the Liten Bror? ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE