Bark River Evo1 to trade for a Beck/ WKS Raven Tracker

Simon1

Nomad
Nov 17, 2005
Maidstone area in kent
Hi All,
I know there is the whole thing about the Tracker knives,but I quite fancy one, so I have a good condition Evo 1 up for trade.I got it off a British Blades member,and its mint cond. It comes with its original box, wood,micarta,and black rubber scales and two sheaths,one mint leather and one kydex.
Anyone interested????
:You_Rock_

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Simon1 , I too quite fancy a near original Becks WSK ( in terms of design ) i guess you have looked at Red Scorpion Six? The shape and design looks quite faithful , but i wouldnt know if the blade quality and grind is up to much?

I think there was a German knife maker who made a very near copy but i dont know costs , but no dount a google-fu search will find that.
I was tempted to try an create one myself and save the $1500-2000 a Becks original will cost!!

Let ,me know how you get on would you?

Simon1

Nomad
Nov 17, 2005
Maidstone area in kent
Hi Tee Dee,
I would be more than happy with the Scorpion Six repo, I just fancy a knife with the design of the blade, as it doesn't have to be an original!!!1:D
:rolleyes:
If anyone has a Scorpion Six they want to trade,if you PM me your e-mail we can exchange photos of the knives to trade, to make sure all is ok!!

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Simon1 , you may not find many people here having much to do with that knife for varying reasons , you may want to stick a post up on British Blades, JerseyDevil etc.

Good luck.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE