ATS TACTICAL MESSENGER BAG

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jimp

Settler
Nov 8, 2008
cleveland uk.
A good quality, well made tactical bag. Front zipped compartment. Full Molle rig on external (under flap) body of bag - See pics Padded fleece internal compartments. Size (approx) : 40x26x10cm Made to military standards. Quick release flap straps. Padded handle and shoulder strap. Molle Webbing on Front Sides and Back, so you can add pockets or phone pouches.
looking for a lock knife, can add funds
s-l1600.jpg

GST138

Tenderfoot
Feb 21, 2007
North Yorks
A good quality, well made tactical bag. Front zipped compartment. Full Molle rig on external (under flap) body of bag - See pics Padded fleece internal compartments. Size (approx) : 40x26x10cm Made to military standards. Quick release flap straps. Padded handle and shoulder strap. Molle Webbing on Front Sides and Back, so you can add pockets or phone pouches.
looking for a lock knife, can add funds
s-l1600.jpg

GST138

Tenderfoot
Feb 21, 2007
North Yorks
Sorry for not getting back to you I can't find my messages. Fully appreciate you might not be interested still, but I still would be if you are.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE