Arktis, alpha m65 jacket swap

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

vizsla

Native
Jun 6, 2010
Derbyshire
The Arktis Country Covers Waterproof SAS Style Smock is a great addition to our range, we have been testing it for 12 months now and it has performed faultlessly. It is fantastically waterproof (tested in the worst of the years downpours!!) and supremely comfortable and winproof.
It is a great jacket as it negates the need for carrying a separate waterproof jacket, saving weight and all that mucking about with kit in different jackets. I love the fact that you have loads of carrying space and once you have all your gear in the jacket (hat, gloves, tools, and all the other really useful stuff you carry in the field) you don’t have to swap it around to your waterproof.
This is my jacket in the picture and as you can see that even after 6 months of use it is still immaculate.
The 50/50 ripstop outer is quiet, even when treated with a water-repellent finish. The system is NOT the normal noisy Tri-Laminate concept, but instead uses a fully waterproof/breathable ultra-lightweight inner lining.
The lining is shielded from abrasion, acidity and U/V damage, ultimately providing a relatively light, quiet and flexible jacket packed with features that can be used in any weather.

The need to carry separate waterproofs is eliminated. A FOUR YEAR PERFORMANCE GUARANTEE demonstrates Arktis/Country Covers confidence in the durability of the system.

Features:
Wired avalanche peaked hood with drawstring
Velcro hood adjustment (enlarged hood allow use with all manner of headwear)
Velcro cuff adjustment
Tape secured buttons
Four front bellows pockets
Two zip closure map pockets
Internal zip pocket
Drawcord at waist
Front rank slide tab
Drawcord at bottom hem
Ripstop outer fabric
Breathable waterproof liner
Lined with ultralight Proline layer
All seams taped
Size
Small
Medium
Large
X Large
XX Large
Chest cm
91-96
101-106
112-117
122-127
132-137
e3ehu6um.jpg

Ok that's the info from the bushcraft store however mine is not from there but I feel sure it's the same model but mine is in dancam camo colour which is a real nice colour, il put a photo up soon. But it is a awesome jacket like new. Size M

Next I have a alpha industries M65 jacket which is the real deal not a fake, size M again awesome jacket like new, il put info and photo up soon

I can't realy put a price on these so I think it will be easier to swap, I'm after a high quality coat or smock I'm happy to let both go for the right one, let me no what you have
Thanks

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE