Arcteryx Theta SVX - XXL - excellent condition - PRICE DROP

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Griffo32

Apr 6, 2010
Southampton
Arcteryx Theta SVX - XXL - excellent condition

I have decided to sell my Arcteryx Thta SVX jacKet in XXL. I have two of these jackets and wear the black one so this has barely been used. It is in excellent condition.

As you can see from the reciept, this was bought directly from Arcteryx in June 2016.

These jackets really are the best of the best, extremely bomb proof and look great on, either on the mountain or at the pub!

More info and reviews can be found here:

https://www.amazon.com/Arcteryx-Theta-SVX-Jacket-Mens/dp/B00LUF8SX0?th=1'

This cost me £600 new 10 months ago and has barely been worn. ( reciept included)

I would like £300, Price Drop, now £285 preferably by BT if possible.

I've done my best with photos but light is bad as it's late. More can be taken if needed.

Last edited:

Babolatsky

Dec 23, 2023
Rheinfelden
Arcteryx Beta Jacket 3XL

Really nice Arcteryx Beta Jacket. Size is 3XL. Bought at the end of August 2022. Very little use due to having too many jackets. Fantastic condiTi on.

colour is Black `sapphire. Bought directly from Arcteryx ( see invoice)

Any questions please ask.

I would like £260 please
View attachment 79685View attachment 79686View attachment 79687View attachment 79688View attachment 79689View attachment 79690View attachment 79691View attachment 79692View attachment 79693View attachment 79694
Hi Griffo 32

Do you still have the Arcteryx SVX in blue XXL?
Do you have other Arcteryx jackets for sale?

Thanks
Peter

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE