Arcteryx Theta AR jacket (XXL) - PRICE DROP

Griffo32

Apr 6, 2010
Southampton
Arcteryx Theta AR jacket (XXL)

I bought this jacket about 2 years ago. It is a great jacket and has served me well in all conditions. Due to my ever increasing collection it no longer gets used so is up for sale. The jacket is in good overall condition and comes washed and reproofed.

I did have to make a minor repair on the cuffs where it started to tread and open slightly. I use a tent patch I think to repair this although I can't really remember as a friend helped me with it. I have tried to show this in the photos. The repair worked fine, but someone with better skills might be able to do a better job should they want to or need to in the future. The jacket has been worn for many months since the repairs but I felt I needed to mention it. The jacket is in excellent condition apart from that.

I think I paid about £380 for this jacket when bought from new. I would like £110, NOW £105 including fees and postage.

Sorry about the photo's I should have done them in daylight but time caught up on me. The jacket is slightly damp in the pics due to the re proofing treatment I did earlier today.

Any questions, please feel free to ask.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE