Arcteryx Alpha SV Jacket (XXL) - Last price drop

Griffo32

Apr 6, 2010
Southampton
Arcteryx Alpha SV Jacket (XXL)​

I have decided to sell my Arcteryx Alpha SV jackets as I have a couple of others of the same make. I seem to have collected a few over the years. This was bought brand new in December when I thought I had lost my favourite, since then it turned up in a friends car! and has probably been worn a handful of times. it is in perfect condition.

These jackets really are the best around - bombproof and will last a very long time!
More details of the jacket can be found on the Arcteryx site below.

http://arcteryx.com/product.aspx?language=EN&gender=Mens&category=Shell_Jackets&model=Alpha-SV-Jacket

These retail at £500 on the arcteryx site, I would like £250, ONLY PRICE DROP BEFORE EBAY - NOW £225 , Now £210 , Now £200, Now £190including fees and postage. Jackets comes with labels although these have obviously been removed.

Please feel free to ask any questions!

Sorry about the poor photos, not got a very good camera and very poor photography skills!

Last edited:

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
I have the same model myself and can hardly praise this kit enough.
Truly bombproof, always looks sharp and will keep you dry effortlessly even in the Lakes in winter.
Good luck with the sale.
Simon

Griffo32

Apr 6, 2010
Southampton
Thanks Simon, it is a great jacket!

I might have more luck with this on the dreaded Ebay but I'm going to give it one drop and see how it goes for a day or so!

Now £225 including fees and postage.

Many thanks

Griffo32

Apr 6, 2010
Southampton
I'm a 50 inch chest and it fits fine for me with a fleece under so it should be fine!

Last edited by a moderator:

savantuk

Aug 31, 2005
Cumbria
I'm a 50 inch chest and it fits fine for me with a fleece under so it should be fine!

I have one of these. I'm no longer 50" chest, but when I was (and a tad bigger), it fitted with a fleece beneath.

Beautiful jacket. You just can't get better. Lighter than just about any 'packable' jacket, but well structured, and always looks good!

Griffo32

Apr 6, 2010
Southampton
Thanks for the info above. They really a great jackets! Going to give this a couple more days before heading to eBay.

many thanks!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE