Archery Course?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Pignut

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
My wife needs to be GNAS Community leadership qualified to teach the scouts archery, Does anyone know how to get onto one of these courses and by chance does anyone know anywhere in lincolnshire?

Regards

webbie

Forager
Jan 1, 1970
scotland
your best bet would be to either check and see if there is a local archery club near you or else most scout activity centers will have people there that can put her threw the course.

the course will take 2weekend but isnt to intense

webbie

edit: also if there is enough intrest in the area/district why not see the training advisor for the area and get him/her to bring someone in to teach a group of leaders

brancho

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 20, 2007
Whitehaven Cumbria
My wife needs to be GNAS Community leadership qualified to teach the scouts archery,

This is not actually true. You are required to run archery to GNAS standards but do not need a formal qualigication. Contact your ACC adventurous activities to find out more about archery courses.

Look here and here

PeterH

Settler
Oct 29, 2007
Milton Keynes
most scout activity centers will have people there that can put her threw the course.

off the top of my head it requires a minimum of a GNAS County Coach to run the course so there will not be very many with members of their site team in that particular boat .... periodically they may bring someone in.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE