Anyone Require a Devon Helper/Assistant/Dogs Body ???

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
So I'm currently looking at doing a few of the helping tasks that are listed at HELPX

https://www.helpx.net/

This is to tide me over during winter for Lodgings ( Roof/Room only required ) whilst I square my life away.

I need to be able to still work ( hold down a job ) that has me working shift of 5 On , 5 Off , 4 On , 5 Off ,5 On , 4 Off - repeat , I need to be able to be within an hours driving distance of Exeter ( maybe a little more )

To make it clear you would have me perform task/duties/responsibilities on my OFF days.

So does anyone out there require a big strong capable guy not afraid to sweat , get muddy , dirty , mix with animals for the the next few months in exchange for the most basic of Lodgings ( no food required ) anything consider and I'm pretty good with my hands , strong of back and on occasion my head is reasonably useful.

Just putting it out there - maybe someone knows someone that needs a spare body.

If you want to know more about me or have a possible requirement or friend / link please PM me as required or mention it here in case my PM box gets filled up. Cheers.

Last edited:

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Have you tried your local agencies for work TeeDee?

Surely there must be something down there?

I hadnt realised youre situation was quite that bad man.

Im sorry. If I lived down there, you'd be welcome to doss on the floor for a bit. [I realise youre not looking for charity and are a hard worker]

Hope someone can help you, sooner rather than later.

rorymax

Settler
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
TeeDee,

It is barely 16 hours since you first posted, hardly time for lots of people to have read it, think about it, put the word around or 'feelers' to be put out to potentially interested hosts.

From the 'other' post I know you are having a bit of a time of it right now, a bit of time will with a bit of luck produce results, have you tried posting or notifying your interest elsewhere ?

The wider the net and all that.

Hope it works out for you.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE