anyone from chichester (or nearby)?

G

ganzter

hey guy just wondering if any of you bushcrafters were from chichester or nearby?

Captaincrash

Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Im from Canada and have family in the Emsworth area.....I had the pleasure of finally visiting the UK early last year (May) and I must say Chichester and surronding area is very very beautiful!! I look forward to many more visits to the UK! Would love to do some backwoods camping the next time!

G

ganzter

sounds awesome man, where abouts in canada are you from, ive got freinds in emsworth, lots of nice areas north of chichester, i may see you around then

Captaincrash

Sep 26, 2010
Canada
I am in Belleville Ontario. We are almost 1/2 way between Toronto and Montreal on the shore of Lake Ontario. A nice area but the winter has been a little rough this year compared to most. It was -28c yesterday with a wind-chill of -36c! I run a Bicycle shop so temps like that aren't good for business!

I could only get 1 week off of work for my trip to the UK last year so it was a little rushed. I hope to have some time next visit to get out camping and out in my cousins Canadian cedar canoe. I did manage to bring back a couple nice chunks of flint for my fire kit and to have a go at knapping. That way I always carry a small bit of England with me!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE