Another wee clear out!Loo

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Hi Guys, i had another clear out recently and founds a few more bits that never get used so they will be looking for new homes :)

Iv included postage into the pricers but NOT paypal fees as they differ for each one.

Im mainly after cash but i will be putting this up in swap shop too as there are a few things im after :)

Any questions feel free to ask..

1. Is a Bench soft-sell jacket, size M. Its in great conditions, with tuf fabric.

IMAG1079-1.jpg

£14 NOW £12 NOW 10

2. Softie jacket, reversible, size M. very warm in good condition. Has two very small holes that have been stitched up (see photo)

IMAG1080.jpg

IMAG1081.jpg

IMAG1082.jpg

£14 NOW £13 NOW Spf

3. Norgie, size L in good condition. No holes or tears

IMAG1083.jpg

£8 NOW £7 NOW 6

4. North face down jacket. I got this recently off a member on BCUK but sadly its too short on the arms for me. Says Size M but would fit a Small better. Very warm, in good alround conditions. (FEW MARKS)

IMAG1084.jpg

reversible

IMAG1085.jpg

£14 SOLD

5. DD hammock green day sack. I dont think they sell these in OG any more?! A really nice sack with Plenty of space. Iv done a few one nighters using it and i easily got my hammock set up and sleeping bag with all my cooking bits in it fine.

IMAG1086.jpg

IMAG1087.jpg

IMAG1088.jpg

£24 NOW £20 PENDING TRADE

6. wash kit bag in green canvas. Used but still life within.

IMAG1091.jpg

IMAG1090.jpg

(knife not incl)

£ 6 NOW £5 SOLD

7. One off file knife skinner. Looks and feels great in the hand. Never skinned or cut a thing. (would make a nice Friction folder project as the blades sup 3" long.)

IMAG1092.jpg

IMAG1093.jpg

IMAG1094.jpg

IMAG1095.jpg

IMAG1096.jpg

£ 30 NOW £27 NOW TRADED

8. Winter mitts with leather, in great condition!

IMAG1097.jpg

£ 12 NOW £10 withdrawn

9. Peter Storm softie type jacket. Grey metal color. Used twice so in very good condition. Size M

IMAG1099.jpg

£ 14 NOW £12 NOW 10

10. AND finally an original Stomeng Sami knife.

used a few times then but away for the last year.

IMAG1100.jpg

IMAG1102.jpg

IMAG1103.jpg

IMAG1104.jpg

£100 NOW £99 finnal price drop to 90 del first class recorded

Last edited:

Thetillerman71

Need to contact Admin...
Mar 9, 2012
Gloucester
Hi Cowboy,

May well be interested in the norgie, done a few swaps with you over the last few months and have always been really pleased. Whats the price including paypal fees/ postage etc...

Chris

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Hi Mate, ok then buddy :) id say its worth about a £5 with a few quid postage.. does that sound fair to you? Im not really fussed for the cash so if your wanting to trade any smaller bits im all ears. :D

atb

Last edited:

Thetillerman71

Need to contact Admin...
Mar 9, 2012
Gloucester
I have the following left to swap or sell:

Still have Chris Ryan "ultimate survival guide" book ISBN 1-844-13387-7 , hardback, pagination 272 pages, very good condition, original RRP 17.99

Also Offcut of yellow flat suede leather received as part of a previous swap, don't want anything for it but gladly give away to anyone I'm already posting something too

What sort of thing was you thinking of?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE