another two blades

elma

Sep 22, 2005
Ynysddu south wales
buffalo horn blade

blade O1 tool steel 90mm long, 27mmwide & 3.75mm thick, flat ground high polished & heat treated to Rc 58.

Handle 112mm long of buffalo horn backed with blue fibre liners with 2x 1/4" pins and a 3/8" mosaic lanyard tube

the sheath is of 3.5mm veg tanned shoulderSOLD(on another forum)

£ 90 inc pp etc
Sold Thanks

buffalohornstalker010.jpg

Toffee paper Micarta

Blade as above

handle toffee paper micarta with red fibre liners & brass pins

£80 inc pp etc

buffalohornstalker015.jpg

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Dear Gods your work is horribly under priced elma. The buffalo handled one is plain gorgeous - is it scandy with a secondary? It looks like it would make a great game . bushy combo knife - just....yummy

I do like knives that aren't another "me too" clone - thats something very special

alpha_centaur

Settler
Jan 2, 2006
Millport, Scotland
Dear Gods your work is horribly under priced elma. The buffalo handled one is plain gorgeous - is it scandy with a secondary? It looks like it would make a great game . bushy combo knife - just....yummy

I do like knives that aren't another "me too" clone - thats something very special

Hey don't tell him, I'm still saving up the pennies to buy one of his knives :D

bushwacker bob

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 22, 2003
STRANGEUS PLACEUS
It would be a wise investment.They are rather good. I'm begining to dvelop a fondness for blades shaped like that. An absolutely superb job with those Ian.

Bravo4

Nomad
Apr 14, 2009
New Mexico, USA
sold thanks.............:)

Thank goodness for that, my hands want what my bank account does not. I had never really considered a custom knife before but now I am thinking at some point, why not? So, kind of the deal I have with myself is that if I can make something that somebody would actually give me money for, then I can use that $ for something special like a custom knife. It might take me a decade to raise the loot in this manner, but someday i may be in touch. I figure it could take me ten years to decide on exactly what I wanted so the timing could work out ok. Anyway, very nice knives elma; someday, someday.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Thank goodness for that, my hands want what my bank account does not. I had never really considered a custom knife before but now I am thinking at some point, why not? So, kind of the deal I have with myself is that if I can make something that somebody would actually give me money for, then I can use that $ for something special like a custom knife. It might take me a decade to raise the loot in this manner, but someday i may be in touch. I figure it could take me ten years to decide on exactly what I wanted so the timing could work out ok. Anyway, very nice knives elma; someday, someday.

I can hand on heart recommend Elma's ( Ian ) work as being 1st rate, so much so that i am actively looking to acquire some more shortly.
Said it before and I'll say it again, Great looking Working Knifes for the working mans pocket.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE