Altberg Defender Boots - size 9m

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Philster

Settler
Jun 8, 2014
Poole, Dorset
Hi Folks
Got a pair of Altberg Defenders in brown for sale - size is 9M. They are in nearly new condition as I've worn them out for walks twice but have finally admitted to myself that they are too tight for me. Virtually no wear on the soles (Vibram!) there are a few scuffs on the right toe - apart from that they are lovely. I've polished them with Leder Gris so they are soft and supple. Have a look at the photo's for more details.

pic upload

upload png

upload pics

image hosting above 5 mb

free picture upload

Phil

Last edited:

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Where's the volume adjuster on Altberg boots? I'm on my third pair and I've never heard of that; can you really get these to fit half a size bigger?

johnnythefox

Mar 11, 2011
England
its just a thin insole, for the Defender series in particular it was designed like that at the MODs behest

for other styles you buy the exact size I found narrow fits me better than medium in their styles

johnnythefox

Mar 11, 2011
England
so for me to get 11 and a 1/2 my normal Altberg size with other boots of theirs

I had to buy 11 wide and remove the spacer they then fit me perfect

just see the chart

I hope this helps helps [remember this is for the defender boots only as far as I know]

Feb 18, 2012
Bedfordshire
Before cleaning mine after a trip out I removed both insoles, as per instructions to aid drying, forgot to put them in back in for my next jaunt in the hills, ankle twists and a blister too as result of my stupidity. Great boots though, comfy right out of the box.

Everything Mac

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
I'm a 9m. I don't suppose you're after any metal work are you? I've spent all my spare cash for the month.
Andy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE