Alpkit, Fire Maple, Klean Kanteen

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
Having a bit of a clear out, so.......

1. Klean Kanteen 40oz in Orange.

As new. It’s too big for what I need. Comes with the original screw top and the pull- up drinking top AND a free Woodlore sticker!

These are just over twenty quid at Heinnes and this is as good as new, so looking for £15 PayPalled and posted to your door. SOLD

2. Stanley Solo Cookset with Fire Maple stove.

A great little solo combination of the stainless steel Stanley Cookset with lid and locking handle that I've paired with a Fire Maple stove. This fits inside the cookset complete with the small gas canister and either a lighter or a ferro rod for carrying as one unit. Obviously Royal Mail won't allow me to post the gas cylinder, so it's only there to show it fits.

Looking for £20 PayPalled and posted to your door. NOW SOLD

3. Alpkit Mytistax Titanium Cookset.

Complete cookset comprising large pot and small pot / mug with a reasonably sized lid / frying pan and mesh bag.
I bought this a couple of weeks ago as it's quite a versatile and very lightweight setup, but have decided to stick with my old trangia.

https://www.alpkit.com/products/mytistax

This cost me £50 from Alpkit and has boiled only water.
Looking for £37.50 PayPalled and posted signed for to your door.

Not interested in trades just now thanks.
Thanks for looking :)

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE