alloy recurve bow and arrows

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bigal

i have a great alloy recurve takedown bow and arrows up for grabs.

the bow is vert light and also is a takedown bow for ease of transporting , comes with around 10 x wooden arrows with steel point.

only used a couple of times and in as new condition

if you require any pics , contact me

64" FROM TIP TO TIP.

30lb DRAW WEIGHT.

Approx 1.7KG OR 3.74lb IN WEIGHT.

RIGHT HANDED.

THIS 30lb ADULT BOW IS IDEAL FOR ANYBODY WHO WANTS A QUICK BOW AT 133 ft / sec., AND IS AT HOME EITHER IN THE FIELD OR AT HOME

LOOKING FOR A SWAP FOR ANY QUALITY FISHING GEAR , OR AIR RIFLE ETC

thanks

B

bigal

bow and arrows still available , looking for an air rifle, fishing gear or what have you got on offer

al

sapper1

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 3, 2008
swansea
How are they still available?I thought we'd agreed on a trade,I've already posted my trade items.
Items posted first class on 17-13-2008.

B

bigal

ooops......... sorry i hadnt heard form you and thaught you didnt want to tade . pm sent with my contact details

sorry

al

B

bigal

sorry lads , but i think im being messed about here ...............

due to a timewaster i DO still have the bow and arrows up for a trade ..

as i said before , looking to swap for any decent sea fishing gear , air rifle etc etc ..or anything interesting.

no timewasters please , my spare time is valuable to me .

sapper1

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 3, 2008
swansea
Time waster ?after agreeing to trade on16-12-2008 you then readvertise.after the goods have been sent to you .

B

bigal

since you dont want to answer my pms and would rather post on the open forum ..... here goes ...

dont you read your pms, i didnt hear from you after my last pm to you , i have already apologised for any confusion and amamnded the post to say that the deal was done , i received a pm from you today asking me to send stuff back when i receive it .. of course my time has been wasted and i have also knocked back other offers of trades thinking we had a deal ..

also you dont answer your pms , whats wrong ?

i am an active member of world sea fishing forums and a very trusted peron within the sea angling community , i am the president of the jsac sea angling club and a respected level 2 sea angling coach .

on top of all this i also have a full time job and when im being messed about i do feel that my precious time has been wasted .

maybe if you would answer your pm's and not make prosumptions this mis-understanding would never have happned.

i have also sent you my phone number twice .........and you have made no attempts to contact me ............ the only time you replied is to come on and defend yourself on the public forum .

as you have asked for your parcel to be returned when i receive it , why should i be out of pocket for postage , just because you change your mind . what should i do , would it be better just to refuse your package and the postman will return to sender ( assuming you put a return address on the package.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE