Allan & His Magic Blades!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

yarrow

Forager
Nov 23, 2004
Dublin
O.K took delivery of my scandi pac pal the other day. Since then have been giving it a serious thrashing. And what a well put together bit of kit it is :D :D. I know there are a lot of pac pal owners out there so I wont bore you all with pics. I would just like to blow smoke in Mr Blades general direction :eek:. The guy is a dude! Already infected Missy Mycelium (no pun intended) she's got one on the way too!

Snufkin

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 13, 2004
Norfolk
Like anyone on this board will be bored of looking at knife pics! Show'em man :D

yarrow

Forager
Nov 23, 2004
Dublin
O.K I will add some photos, but am waiting on delivery of my new axe (due today or on the morrow!!!!) Then I will put up some pics of the old and new. My old kit consisted of Mora training knife, nice but cheep little hatchet, Opinel saw, mora crook knife. All very nice bits of kit, all did the job well. The hatchet was a wee bit small, hence new axe. The axe is an estwing campers axe, anyone out there got one?

yarrow

Forager
Nov 23, 2004
Dublin
Sorry it took so long to get the pictures up. Don’t know what they’ll turn out like….. All this computer stuff is new to me.

There’s the old, my little chopper, Opinel saw & the Mora - constant companions for the last couple of years, and a few bits n bobs I’ve made.

There’s the new, my Laplander Saw, Scandi Pacpal & Estwing Campers Axe. All being rigorously tested. Alan’s Pacpal is super cool. The kind of tool you really want to use. The axe is just brilliant. Taking my time with this one though as I don’t want to get bitten.

Then the final pic is the gang altogether. Still got my old chipped!!!!!!!! Spoon knife. Missy Mycelium chipped it - cheers. Hope to get a new one for my birthday. Hint!! Hint!! Missy Mycelium!!!!

Attachments

• Old Tools.jpg
    Old Tools.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 85
  • New Tools.jpg
    New Tools.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 78
  • All Tools.jpg
    All Tools.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 65

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE