All sorts of stuff...

juttle

Nomad
Feb 27, 2012
Devon
THE REMAINING ITEMS ARE NOW WITHDRAWN, BUT CAN BE FOUND FOR SALE IN THE CLASSIFIEDS. THANKS FOR LOOKING...

‘Er in doors has decreed that I should move on some items of kit, just to make the place look ‘tidy’, you understand…

Just a quick edit to remove the items that are gone. It also makes it easier to view with less pictures. It's also a gratious Sunday morning bump...

The first remaining item is my Deerhunter Ram jacket. I won’t fill up the page with details of all the stuff it has, etc, but just click here for more details. The jacket has spent most of its time lurking under the stairs plotting my imminent downfall and demise along with its co-conspirator, item number three! The label states the size as 60, but when I had a 50 inch chest it fitted me fine. It measures across the chest pit to pit 28 inches.

jacket1.jpg

jacket2.jpg

jacket3.jpg

The second is a pair of Aigle Parcours Iso Neoprene boots in size 49. (Yes, I know, 49 is 13 in old money…) They’ve done nothing but lurk menacingly under the stairs, glaring accusingly at me for not taking them out and getting them muddy!

boots1.jpg

boots2.jpg

boots3.jpg

boots4.jpg

There's even a well used, and repaired, bootjack with these to help things along!

All this stuff is clean and ready to be put to good use.

So, what do I need in exchange for this veritable treasure trove of bushcrafty items?

Well, I’m currently needing leather, deer antler, stick tang blades, leather working stuff, linen thread, you get the idea. Basically, I’m getting in to knife making, Nordic, stick tang, type, so anything to go along with that.

Anything else you might have, just PM me, and I’ll get back to you ASAP.

Last edited:

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
I have antler and linen thread. Ill sort some out.

either the bag or jacket for me if you please

juttle

Nomad
Feb 27, 2012
Devon
Just a quick edit to remove the items that are gone. It also makes it easier to view with less pictures. It's also a gratious Sunday morning bump...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE