all kinds of lovely stuff for bushcraft newbies (and oldies)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lizz

Absolute optimist
May 29, 2015
Cardiff
For sale folks, to fund other fun buys,

Gatewood Cape and six moons net liner unused - rrp £165 yours for £150 plus postage
Golite Jam 50, charcoal, medium, no longer available since go lite went bust, unused - £60 plus postage
Czech bedroll - unused by me- £10 plus postage
Army softie jacket sand/olive large, unworn by me (originally bought at the moot, but I've bought a size smaller!) - £20 plus postage
Crusader mug, stove/stand, lid, plus French army water bottle with cover - £30 Ono plus postage
Sol emergency bivi - also unused have the newer version now! - £12 plus postage
Laser competition tent (original version) unused (it was my spare) plus footprint - £180 plus postage

I'm offline between the 14 and 31 Aug, otherwise will respond very promptly. Payment via PayPal or cheque or bank transfer, whatever you like. Happy to combine postage and packing.

Lizz

Absolute optimist
May 29, 2015
Cardiff
Back in Blighty!

Czech Bedroll, £10 plus postage
Go lite jam, £60 plus postage
Gate wood cape and liner £145 plus postage
Crusader mug, stand/stove, lid plus French water bottle and cover £30
Sol emergency bivi - £12 plus postage
Oh and an eriba troll caravan from 2004 555 GTL with fixed double bed only £8750

Lovely to be back, I've missed being able to read and post (wifi was a bit scarce where I was) hello folks 🙋🏼

Lizz

Absolute optimist
May 29, 2015
Cardiff
I'll find out about the postage - I'm generally doing plus postage. I'll let you know tomorrow when I know how much it is.

Cheers,

Lizz

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE