Sold Alchemy Equipment X Carryology AEL222 (Rucksack)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

minds_eye

Aug 30, 2011
South West UK
30L ish pack from Alchemy Equipment collaborating with Carryology to produce a product improved model.

A really premium looking pack with a properly designed harness, that carries a load well and still looks solid for the office. Carries in a very slim profile when low loaded, which makes it excellent for a commuter. Water bottle pocket zips completely flat, giving it a relatively slick look yet expands enough to fit a 1L nalgene. Really nicely designed, in that the front pockets remain useable when the rest of the pack is loaded.

Material is a type of brushed cordura in a very subtle camouflage pattern that is really difficult to photograph and can sort of look like waxed canvas in a certain light, or a feint version of mutlicam black. Base is a thick leather.

Probably best to let the product pages do the talking, plus an excellent review from Bo Isomno as the features aren't really obvious.

Product page:
https://www3.alchemy-equipment.com/...ollaboration-30-litre-technical-backpack.html

Carryology page:
https://www.carryology.com/reviews-2/exclusive-release-alchemy-equipment-x-carryology-ael222/

Video review:

Key features:
- airflow raised EVA back system
- Two large pockets on the front which have their own volume (are useable when the pack is stuffed out, rather than being a slip pocket etc).
- Side quick access pocket, good for a phone, wallet etc
- Cordura water bottle pocket with expanding stretch gusset (zips completely flat when not in use).
- Laptop compartment with pull ejection handle
- Internal 'waterproof' zipped pocket
- Bright orange high vis liner.
- Waist belt (stowed in the pictures)
- removable sternum strap

Pictures:
YPv8iO2.jpg

5x9Y6NA.jpg

aXx4Z59.jpg

CXMbTnW.jpg

PCPs0c8.jpg

M7COgr1.jpg

vaPkIY4.jpg

Condition:
Used for about a week to shuffle to and from work. Not used for any outdoor sort of thing. Condition looks excellent and from what I can see is pretty much good as new.

Price:
These are £270 / 300 Euro new. I'm asking £195 posted to UK

Reactions: Szejker

Szejker

Jul 7, 2019
Grantham
Hi, if this is still valid i'm interested in it, however I can't send you a PM - apologies (my post count is too low). If you could drop me a PM we can work out the details!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE