Alan Wood neck knife

salad

Sep 24, 2008
In the Mountains
I am putting up for a sale an Alan Wood neck knife.
The knife has a polished stag/antler handle with red liners and the blade is scandi ground and made from RWL34 Steel.
The sheath is made from really nice looking thick buffalo hide and compliments the knife well . This is a very handy little knife and is great for whittling .
The last photo is taken next to a SAK for size comparison . Am only selling as I am skint and trying to raise some funds :)

The knife is in used but good condition and comes sharp .

I would like £185 posted including fees for this knife///NOW SOLD FOLKS///

Last edited:

didicoy

Mar 7, 2013
fens
I would be interested in your knife. I have been looking at the forum for a few weeks and think it is about time I introduced myself. I can understand if you would rather not trade with a unknown at this time though. But I am making a offer to buy the knife. I would want a receipt for my books. I would be buying it through my business. If you wanted a personal check or paypal that would be fine and post when cleared. Cheers steve

salad

Sep 24, 2008
In the Mountains
I would be interested in your knife. I have been looking at the forum for a few weeks and think it is about time I introduced myself. I can understand if you would rather not trade with a unknown at this time though. But I am making a offer to buy the knife. I would want a receipt for my books. I would be buying it through my business. If you wanted a personal check or paypal that would be fine and post when cleared. Cheers steve

Hi Steve

Private message has been sent to your inbox mate :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE