Advance notice to save some pennies:)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
I'll shortly be going to the US to collect some of the vast quantities of goodies I've bought and had sent to my company's offices there over the last year (I'm now being threatened with rental charges for the currently-unusable office it's all stored in!) Unfortunately, I'm having to take the Mrs with me as I need her bagage allowance, and as divorce is so expensive nowadays, I'm going to have to divest myself of some of the choicer items I seem to have doubled up on:)

These will include
1. Brand new Tennier US Military Modular Sleep system, still in its sealed wrapping. This includes the two sleeping bags, Goretex bivi (these are brilliant by the way - more later) and compression sack. Apparently good for up to -50F when used together....... I will guarantee that this is the genuine article and not one of the many knock-offs doing the rounds. Guarantee applies to other items as well.

2. Several of the aforementioned Tennier bivi bags. Can't remember now if these ae new or lightly-used.

3. Woobies. Several of these also (these are the US Military poncho liners, much loved by their forces, hence woobie - wouldn't be without it...) I seem to remember these are also brand new, but what with mad cow disease etc, I won't b certain until I unpack the boxes.

There's bound to be more stuff I've forgotten about at the moment, and will update when I get there and start unpacking it all........

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
A woobie doobie doo for me too please :thumbup:
In fact I'll treat swmbo....make it two please :thumbup::thumbup:
Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
Oh -and I definitely remembering buying a pair of new Airforce Mukluks - big ones - size 12/13 US I think (11ish UK) and I have a pair of new (ex-UK MOD I think) felt liners for them.

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
OK Cromm - assuming no-one's nicked it inthe US it's yours! i'll let you know when I get it back before asking for readies:)

Paully - bivy bag reserved.....

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
Hi Paul

I'll be back from the USA on 15 October, and will be at the North Woods meet 26-28 Oct (subject to work sending me off somewhere else!) If necessary, I can post.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE