Adding a signature??

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

R Doull

Tenderfoot
Aug 23, 2006
Scotland
Ok I'm a total newbie to this site.. (about 10 mins) so how do I add a signature to my posts? is it only for full members?

thanks for the help

saddle_tramp

Need to contact Admin...
Jul 13, 2008
West Cornwall
click on where it says user CP, then in the control panel it says edit signature. . . write something dumb and then save it

:naughty:

edit, oh and welcome to the site

First, click on your name at the top of your comment within the thread... then click on "User CP", and then in the left column, under "Control Panel", under "Settings & Options", locate the links entitled "Edit Signature".

Click on "Edit Signature", and add text. Augment it using the hyperlink icon (blue world with a chain link beside it), and the font styles and you can even add a picture using the feature at the bottom of the form (upload file)... just play around.

Once you are satisfied, having used the "Preview Signature" button at the very bottom of the form, simply use the "Save Signature" button to commit your signature to the system.

Hope that helps,

Mungo

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE