A Selection of Folders oh and a Boot knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wheelie1000

Aug 19, 2009
Cheltenham
For your consideration I offer the following:

Your must be 18 or over to buy these. Sorry no trades.

All prices are based on Bank Transfer (please add 5% for pp fees)

From the top:

1. A Paul Baker Custom folder in RWL34 and stabilised scales. An excellent little UK legal gentleman's folder. It has been used and carried and it also has some sharpening scratches (see pics). Cost me £100+ in a trade but priced here at £70 SPF to reflect the usage. It is sharp (scroll down for more pics of this)

2. United Cutlery CYGNUS X-1 liner lock, scales are anodised aircraft aluminium, steel locking liner. Blade length is 3", stainless 440, nice swedge and satin polish, very sharp knife. It does have some lateral blade play but think it always did. Very little used from me...1 parcel maybe. £17

3. Spyderco Persistence. used condition (a few faint rust spots that could be easily polished out..has since been coated in Frog lube) but has been sharpened by Longstrider and has had v little use since. £24 Sold

4. Volcan Corado, used condition but still sharp, still has some packing tape along the edge. Priced at £25 cos I'm happy to keep it !

5. S&W HRT boot knife/dagger. Came unused to me and blade is in unused condition but have noticed some wear to the edges of the handle where it goes in and out of the sheath as it is a stiff fit. Technically I have the box but can;t find it !! £13 SPF

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE