A 'rare' Woodlore leather belt pouch. (price drop)

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
Hello all.

For your consideration, a 'rare' Woodlore leather belt pouch.

The belt pouch is an early prototype of the current Woodlore leather belt pouch, it is less wide than the production one (a fire stick will just fit in sideways along the top). I am led to believe that only a couple of these early versions were ever made. You can see Ray wearing the other one in the 'Sweden' episode of Bushcraft TV series. :)

Condition, it has been well used, you can see creases and such in the photos, however the stitching is sound and it keeps all your important doo-dads secure.

I will sell this here for £75 to someone who will pay by bank transfer. Delivery within the UK mainland is included (sorry I will not post it to a non UK address).

Yes, a new one would only cost you £90, but this is a rare item and I'm loath to sell it. :)

P4190022.JPG

P4190023.JPG

P4190024.JPG

P4190025.JPG

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
It has been pointed out to me that this pouch doesn't have an RM logo (I'm not sure there leather work did back then) and some folks might wonder id this actually the genuine article.

I have some paperwork relating to its purchase.

At the time it wasn't on their website (this is a prototype) however I knew it was coming having discussed it with members of the Woodlore team on a course the previous year, I ask them if I can have one and they agree to sell me one.

If you are interested but concerned about its provenance you can always drop Woodlore a line too. :)

"...Tbh if I had the spare cash id grab this as ive fancied one for ages!..."

If I had any spare cash I wouldn't be selling it, but business is poor this year. :)

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
PM's would suggest that a price drop is expected. I really don't want to sell this but business is poor, so in the hope that someone has just been holding off in the hope that I will drop the price, I now will.

£50.

This will be the one and only price drop and if business should start to pick up I will withdraw it from sale.

Thanks for looking. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE