A few more bits on bobs that need to go :)

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Hi guys, i was clearing a few draws yesterday and found a few bits that are no longer needed my end so i thought id see if they are any good to someone elts :)

First up is a really nice EXTREMELY warm thick wool jumper with suede elbow and shoulder pads. Size L. In excellent condition.

£25 posted

Military gas mask bag. Not sure on orientation. Very very hard wearing! Holds a fair old bit.. easily a brew kit, water and room to spare.

£12 posted

Air Rifle spring double legs and 5.11 tactical sling. iv never used either of these so i can't really comment to much on them to much.

Both in great working order.

Both together £30 posted

A selection of old EDC UK legal pocket knives

2 of them are sheffield made, the other is made in USA and the one on the far right is Rough rider

Id like to sell them as a job lot for

£ 28 posted

Phil Walker catty with single thera band golds. Never used this one!

£12 posted

8M digital camera. Excellent condition.

£15 posted

Small soft black leather pouch to keep your tea bags in or whatever elts you can think of. :)

£5 posted

One of Dreadheads creations. lord of the rings leather watch cuff! Need a new home desperately

£15 posted

Rare ww2 machete, i got it covered in rust and grime and spend a long time getting it nice a sharp again and cleaning up the blade and leather scabbard.

(you can now shave with it if you'd like)

£ im open to sensible offers! Iv done my homework on these and im not expecting full wack, but i would expect a reasonable offer :)

Italian heavy duty canvas rucksack. You can get A LOT of kit in the sack.

£15 posted

Goat skin cowboy waterbottle with paracord sling

£15 posted

ANY QUESTIONS ON ANY OF THE ITEMS, FEEL FREE TO ASK VIA PM :)

Thanks

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE