A couple of new knives

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

juttle

Nomad
Feb 27, 2012
Devon
WITHDRAWN

I've just finished these two, they should make pretty decent users. Well, I hope that's what happens to them, coz that's what they were built for!

The first is a slimline knife with a red deer antler handle and pewter and leather fittings. This one comes with a veg tan neck sheath, although it could be changed to a dangler style quite easily. Blade is carbon steel, 93mm x 2.5mm,razor sharp and ready to work!

The second knife, the lighter coloured one, is also of slimline design, featuring a Pere David antler section with 01 steel and leather fittings. This knife also has a 3mm veg tan sheath.

OK, enough waffle, I'll let the pictures tell the rest of the story... (except, of course, to say that both knives are priced to sell at £50.00 each, including paypal and p&p)

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

Thanks for looking, all and any questions, please just ask.

Last edited:

thedawnawakens

Settler
Dec 2, 2012
UK
Really gorgeous looking knives there. If it weren't for crimbo and the £164 I forked out on my car yesterday I'll have one. ATB {~_~}

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE