A book I saw at the Bushmoot

Stuart

Sep 12, 2003
in the library at the BCUK Bushmoot in myther mawr I saw a book in which it listed the calorific content and protein/carb/fat values for wild and domesticated animals.

I cant remember the title of the book and I didnt write it down, somone from BCUK brought it to the library though, so somone here knows what the title of this book is.

if you brought a book to the reading library at the BCUK bushmoot which contained a list of nutritional values for wild animals could you let me know what the title of it was.

Abbe Osram

Native
Nov 8, 2004
Sweden
milzart.blogspot.com
Hi Stuart,
until someone can point you to the book, I might help you out with some translation from the swedish survival book there is a good nutritional info for various animals and/or plants.

tell me the animal or plant you would like to know about and I can see if I find it there.

cheers
Abbe

Stuart

Sep 12, 2003
The nutritional section of the Swedish survival manual is exactly the sort of thing I am looking for, there is no one animal/plant I want information on in particular, I wanted the whole chart for reference

I have a copy of the Swedish survival manual it looks great, unfortunately I can’t read Swedish; I wish an English version was available.

I don’t know if it would be the same in Sweden but in the UK I think there is no copyright on military material, therefore someone might be able to translate the Swedish manual into English without infringing any laws

Stuart

Sep 12, 2003
thats the thing, I remember flicking though the book, finding the nutrition info and thinking "ooh thats useful, I must remember this book"

but with all the stuff going on at the bushmoot I have come home to find that I cant remember anything about the book at all, not even whether it was a hard back or not

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE