4 ounce Aussie Hootchie and Bivi bag to trade.

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
THANKS FOR THE INTEREST. ITEMS NOW GONE.

I want to swap 2 items for 1 item.

For trade:
1.] Brand new Aussie Hootchie, [bought from an ex woodlore instructor] the 4 ounce version, with all the woodlore cordage attached. [Put up twice in garden for about an hour]
2.] Excellent condition Olive Army bivi bag. Standard issue. 9 feet long. [Used, but treated with nikwax goretex reproofer, no rips, marks, tears etc.]

Wanted:
Im after a Karrimor Sabre 75 rucksack, or equivalent, in good condition. I'll swap both of these for the rucksack. Id like to see piccies first, and I will also provide piccies. [I may even include some money, amount T.B.A for one]

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Youve got me wondering about the weight now. Its definetly from an ex woodlore instructor. With the cordage they used to sell for £12, specifically for the hoochie's. And if memory serves, they had a 2 ounce version, [still on the site] and a 4 ounce version, now rare. Same aussie camo, but I seem to recall the one I bought was the heavier one. I'll have to weigh it. Any knowledgable soul feel free to chip in, and clarify any of this.................

1150g [with cordage attached]

Mine is the 4ounce version, and is definetly a genuine aussie cammo one. I think theres a pic in RM bushcraft book, with some guy harvesting ants nest onto it. [I think mines slightly darker than the 2 ounce version] More forest green.

dommyracer

Native
May 26, 2006
London
1150 grams is more like 40 ounces.

I'd love to have a 4 ounce tarp, but I suspect not even Ray Jardine could produce one of these.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE