4 new knives looking for a new home...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

juttle

Nomad
Feb 27, 2012
Devon
Not quite the sale of the century, but near enough!

knives1.jpg

The first on the left is a yew handled creation, forged from 01 tool steel. Blade 155mm,handle 115mm. Buffalo sheath with a dangler and a spring clip for attaching to packs or webbing or belt. This also has just a touch of the legendary Tat2trev engraving! It really needs to be put to work, so how about £45.00 delivered.

knives2.jpg

The second from the left is an experiment! Full tang 01 steel with black buffalo grips, copper fittings and a 'distressed' finish! 125mm blade, 120mm handle. 4mm'ish blade tapering to point.Buffalo dangler sheath. £55.00 will see this winging its way to your door!

knives3.jpg

The next is a smaller offering. Hidden tang this time, in spalted beech. 95mm blade, 120mm handle for a good grip whilst skinning or carving. Laced buffalo sheath for this one, with only a spring clip for attachment. (If the buyer wants a dangler for it, please let me know) The 'bolster' fit on this one isn't the best, but its a good strong worker! A super cheap £35.00 delivered for this one!

knives4.jpg

Finally, the last one is a full tang 95mm blade105mm handle in 01 steel with Paduak and copper fittings in another buffalo dangler. £40.00 delivered for this one.

Any questions, please just shout!

Not for sale to those under 18 years.

juttle

Nomad
Feb 27, 2012
Devon
I should have said that I'm open to offers on any of these as they've all got to go before I move shortly!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE