2 Fiddleback knives

salad

Sep 24, 2008
In the Mountains
BIG PRICE REDUCTION TO £125 ON HUNTER
I am putting up for sale 2 Knives by Andy Roy of fiddleback forge .
I purchased both these knives new within the last 3 months, both knives have seen some light use in this time and are in good overall condition.
Unfortunately for me something has come up which I need some money for so they both have to go, these two knives are made to a very high standard

Details as follows

Fiddleback forge hunter

The knife has seen some light use for food prep on a weekends camping and has never been used for heavy tasks like battoning.It is in good overall condition but not mint there was a patina which formed on the blade( cutting onions when camping) ,I was able to clean most of that off with some metal polish prior to taking photos. The knife is approx 3 month old
The sheath for it is new and has never been out the house (Andy Roy does not make his own sheaths, this sheath is made by Luckylee).

Fiddleback forge Hunter
Bloodwood over black micarta with an orange pin strip handle, blade 4.5 inches in o1 tool steel,convex sabre grind
Beautiful sheath made by our very own luckylee ( this sheath has never been out the house)
I would like £230 posted//NOW £215 //NOW £200:) //// NOW £170 /// NOW £160//NOW £150//SOLD///

Fiddleback forge Bushfinger
Green Jade G10 over natural micarta with an orange pinstrip, blade 4 inches in o1 tool steel,convex sabre grind
/ BUSHFINGER NOW WITHDRAWN, (Have decided to keep this one)

Independent reviews of both these models can be found on this lovely forum( fiddleback hunter and fiddleback bushfinger)
http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83893
http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60589

P1030315.jpg

P1030321.jpg

P1030310.jpg

P1030318.jpg

P1030320.jpg

P1030317.jpg

Last edited:

salad

Sep 24, 2008
In the Mountains
Trying to raise some funds this weekend so I am doing a very big price drop .
The bushfinger is now just £150 and the hunter is £170

salad

Sep 24, 2008
In the Mountains
Crazy price drop to clear, The fiddleback hunter (bloodwood handle) £125 posted .

ps;I may pull this price in a few days if my mood changes

salad

Sep 24, 2008
In the Mountains
a weekend bumpty folks, I have dropped the price quite considerably this week folks :) it now be a massive bargain

Last edited:

salad

Sep 24, 2008
In the Mountains
PM Sent with regards to the Hunter

pm replied to, knife still for sale.
I wont be dropping the price any further on this one guys :)

The original cost of this knife (with customs import fees) was equivalent to about £295 and the knife also has a nice new lucky lee sheath with it now :)

This is now the biggest bargain price I think I have ever offered on anything

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE