1x Heavy Duty Tarp 12x16 ft. UNUSED

spader

Native
Dec 19, 2009
Scotland
Bought it NEW 2x in one pack. I used one, and one is still in the wrap unused.
Selling the unused tarp x1 Asking price £20 ==> Now £18 including UK delivery.

13268778274_57aabbbc5e.jpg

13268754103_e27f51e890.jpg

Last edited:

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Are these the Costco ones which were £24 for the 2 pack? How are they? I was looking at getting a couple to make a cover for my canoe rack.

spader

Native
Dec 19, 2009
Scotland
Are these the Costco ones which were £24 for the 2 pack? How are they? I was looking at getting a couple to make a cover for my canoe rack.

I got these from Ebay, and they were £36 for 2x pack last year including delivery to my door. These are great heavy duty tarps. Maybe I paid too much for them, but then it's 1hr and half to drive to Costco from where I am.

Last edited:

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I got these from Ebay, and they were £36 for 2x pack last year including delivery to my door. These are great heavy duty tarps. Maybe I paid too much for them, but then it's 1hr and half to drive to Costco from where I am.

How do you find them, are they any different to the regular woven poly tarps you see about?

spader

Native
Dec 19, 2009
Scotland
How do you find them, are they any different to the regular woven poly tarps you see about?

This is my very first tarp I have bought and used, , so I cannot tell you how these compare to other tarps. But quality of these are, I found, excellent and satisfactory, as it is fully water proof, and feels very strong.

I have covered piles of firewoods in the corner of the garden with one of this tarp from last October, and it kept them nice and dry after all that wind and rain through the winter.

These are also largish size, which would be good for various other uses. Nice item. Heavy, so postage will be highish which is reflected in the asking price.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE