11 firesteels, reindeer antler rings and a new pet...fetch!

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
Hi....my latest efforts...i'm doing my first fair in a couple of weeks so i've been busy making new and largely experimental stuff. heres the first batch...comments wanted please....some of the steels still need to be finished off and oiled.....got some belts and pendants half done too...will get on here when finished....say hello to Fido!!! (made him for lil' man lol!)

STEELSALL2LOW.jpg

STEELSALL3LOW.jpg

STEELSALL1LOW.jpg

RINGALLLOW.jpg

RING4.jpg

RING7.jpg

RING1.jpg

LEATHERDOGLOW.jpg

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
fido is a pig right?

lovely rings too,..(including fido's),...

i like the spalted, angular looking FERRO ROD , is it birch?,..looks it,.....

it matches a handle i,ve just put together,

well done mate.

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
lolol....ta m8...i was gona cut out a large erm....'dangler' for him too but mrs angst wouldnt let me lol....

spalted birch as it happens but i always say beech too cos my heads a sieve lol....the angles are all opposites...actually feels quite comfy in hand

african blackwood, pine (yes a bit of 2x4 pine), spalted birch, spalted hard maple, croatian oak, laburnum, reindeer antler, dunno the next as it was given to me, cocobolo, buffalo horn and red deer antler...all with diff mosaic pins/lanyards or tubes...think i had to use 6 diff drill bits for all the sizes....got a bit chaotic at one point lol

a.

ps....if you look at 'fido the pig' you can see my son was chewin' on his face....tried to bite his ears off lol! av' 'im boy!

fido is a pig right?

lovely rings too,..(including fido's),...

i like the spalted, angular looking FERRO ROD , is it birch?,..looks it,.....

it matches a handle i,ve just put together,

well done mate.

Last edited:

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Lovely job, That spalted one is superb, and you have a go at me about putting stuff up on here, not doing so bad yourself there ya know:), the antler rings are neat too, would never of thought of doing that.

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
ta kep....i'm now putting third coat of danish on...wow! what a transformation....gonna have to take another pic of them tomorrow...lovely stuff!

Lovely job, That spalted one is superb, and you have a go at me about putting stuff up on here, not doing so bad yourself there ya know:), the antler rings are neat too, would never of thought of doing that.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE